- 65 Broad St, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3132 Sqft
- Located on Broad Street this lovely light-filled Queen Anne style home is rarely seen in town with the covered front porch and spindlework detail. An arched window and two-story bay are Italianate features that add interest. The back half of the house is newer and provides dramatic, big spaces, on the 1st and 2nd floors. This home is in wonderful condition and is up-to-date w/newer heat and AC systems, city water and natural gas. Upon entering the house there is a tranquil library with built-in book shelves. Next ...
- 146 Colonial Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3374 Sqft
- Peace and Tranquility define this contemporary styled colonial at the entry to Sachem's Head area. Surrounded by woods the open lawn is enhanced by perennial gardens, an inground pool, and spacious ground level deck. In the house, though listed as a 4 bedroom home there are many more places to sleep (or have offices or studios). The kitchen, with chef's gas range, is filled with light, has a wood burning fireplace and large center island. The home has a wonderful great room with built-in bookcases, custom windows ...
- 70 Mill Stone Dr, Guilford, CT 06437
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3162 Sqft
- ÂLive Streaming Showings AvailableÂ Searching for a forever home or a stunning weekend oasis? This home is the answer to your prayers. Beautifully appointed inside and out. An easy commute to Yale in New Haven or Wesleyan in Middletown, minutes to the historic Guilford Center & the beaches on Long Island Sound & a short walk to a seasonal farmers market. This custom-built house is in on a cul-de-sac street. The Foyer, w/cherry floors & crown molding, extends into the formal living room, w/fireplace, & dining room ...